Over 200 million people from Seattle to Maine are under a weather storm alert. Meteorologists say a fast system known as a Bomb Cyclone is moving across the country. The storm is expected to cause bitterly cold temperatures, dangerous winds, snow, rain, and flooding as it moves up the eastern seaboard. Nine people have died because of this storm and power outages are expected due to high winds. If you are traveling expect delays and call your airline before you go to airport. If you lose power call to report the problem: https://www.inmyarea.com/utilities Temperatures are expected to drop 20-to-30 degrees so bundle up if you must go outside. But, if possible, stay inside just enjoy friends or family and have some hot chocolate until the storm passes. I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa!!!
- Powerful Tornado Travels across the South: Ways to Help
- 2022 in Review: Hurricane Katrina Book Events
- Twas the Week of Christmas and a Powerful Weather Storm Moves Across the Country
- #7 Persevere Thru the Pandemic Series: Words to get thru the Holidays from Hurricane Katrina survivors
- Dartmouth College: Talk on Mississippi Hurricane Katrina women survivors