My 2022 Mississippi Book Tour to promote The Overlooked Voices of Hurricane Katrina: Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery was a huge success. First, I attended the Mississippi Book Festival in Jackson. Of 350 authors I was interviewed by WJTV TV. Next, I was a featured author at Barnes and Nobles in Ridgeland where there was lots of interest in my book and purchases. Then, I traveled to the Gulf Coast, where I was featured on WLOX TV in Gulfport. Afterwards, I signed books at Barnes and Nobles in Gulfport. In addition, I met with many of the women in the book and family members. The Mississippi Book Tour was well received and generated a lot of interest in the women’s stories of not only survival but resilience and recovery after Hurricane Katrina.
- Powerful Tornado Travels across the South: Ways to Help
- 2022 in Review: Hurricane Katrina Book Events
- Twas the Week of Christmas and a Powerful Weather Storm Moves Across the Country
- #7 Persevere Thru the Pandemic Series: Words to get thru the Holidays from Hurricane Katrina survivors
- Dartmouth College: Talk on Mississippi Hurricane Katrina women survivors