We are in the peak of the 2021 Hurricane Season and there are two storms making their way across the Atlantic Ocean. Tropical Storm Sam, a well-defined system is spinning off the coast of Africa and expected to gradually strengthen to a hurricane over the weekend. Also, there’s Teresa, a subtropical storm, that is rotating off-shore along the New England seaboard. Forecasters are watching both systems closely to determine if they will make landfall. To date there have been 19 names storms. The National Hurricane Center (NHC) predicted that the 2021 Hurricane Season would be overactive and so far that’s exactly what we are experiencing. Watch your local news and weather to stay informed. Be sure to share my Blog with your family and friends so that everyone stays informed this hurricane season. Check in next week for more information.
- Week #22 Hurricane Season Series: My book is featured in the The Journal of Blacks in Higher Education
- Week #21 Hurricane Season Series: Exciting news about my book.
- Watch My Virtual Book Launch here
- Week #20 Hurricane Season Series: Book release – The Overlooked Voices of Hurricane Katrina: Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery: Get your copy Today!
- Join Me – RSVP Today: Virtual Book Launch/Reading Wednesday Sept 29th Click “Contact” below