Dr. Bob Lee is joined by Dr. Ophera Davis, African American Disaster Specialist and Author, who speaks about her latest book, Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery, highlighting the experiences of Hurricane Katrina victims from Mississippi.
- Powerful Tornado Travels across the South: Ways to Help
- 2022 in Review: Hurricane Katrina Book Events
- Twas the Week of Christmas and a Powerful Weather Storm Moves Across the Country
- #7 Persevere Thru the Pandemic Series: Words to get thru the Holidays from Hurricane Katrina survivors
- Dartmouth College: Talk on Mississippi Hurricane Katrina women survivors