This week’s blog discusses items you need for your “Hurricane Kit”. Click this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aAUL2LAcbs or items that I add to my ‘Hurricane Kit” or click this link https://www.ready.gov/kit for additional necessary items to get prepared before a storm. Be sure to share my Blog with family and friends so that everyone gets their “Hurricane Kit” ready before the next hurricane. See you next week!
- Week #22 Hurricane Season Series: My book is featured in the The Journal of Blacks in Higher Education
- Week #21 Hurricane Season Series: Exciting news about my book.
- Watch My Virtual Book Launch here
- Week #20 Hurricane Season Series: Book release – The Overlooked Voices of Hurricane Katrina: Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery: Get your copy Today!
- Join Me – RSVP Today: Virtual Book Launch/Reading Wednesday Sept 29th Click “Contact” below