Today, I received a text from a former client who I first worked with in 2004. Since those coaching sessions, she has graduated from a selective women’s college, received her Master’s degree from a research university. When I asked her what was going on now, she said that she reached out to me to schedule a time for another conversation as she moves toward applying for and earning her Ph.D. Since I had helped her accomplish her goals in the past and she wanted direction for the future. It is common for me to receive an email, text, or call from former clients, students or friends of former clients or students to provide career advice and direction so that millennials achieve their goals. I love being a Career Coach and it makes me smile whenever I get the opportunity to help clients make their unique impact on the world. Oh yes, my former client and I scheduled an appointment for next week.
- 2 Reasons You Need to Prepare a “Disaster Text-Tree” NOW – before the Next Storm
- Wintery Weekend Weather and Weatherforyou.com to help you stay safe
- Diversion for Disasters: I saw President Biden in person this week!
- Blizzard like conditions in California as unprecedented snow and rain blast the state.
- Diversion from Disasters to the 2023 Historic Super Bowl